Incredibly Rare 1978 Alfa Romeo Niki Lauda Edition Spider
1978 Alfa Romeo Spider Niki Lauda Edition
- Flashback to 1978, Formula 1 is the pinnacle of motorsports and Niki Lauda joins forces with Alfa Romeo's Formula 1 Team.
- Alfa Romeo pay's homage to this legendary fellow by building a Special Edition Niki Lauda Spider
- the 2.0L Twin Cam 4 Cylinder
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Carman Red Exterior in extremely nice original condition and still wearing its original decals.
- Tan Leather is superb for the age
- This incredible Niki Lauda Alfa Romeo Spider is #218 of 350 Produced and sold worldwide.
- Better still, this is a Two-Owner example with only 49,148 miles
- The car is completely original including its Carman Red exterior paint, decals and virtually as-new interior
- This Spider Starts, Runs and Drives superb
- An example in this condition is nearly impossible to find.
- Don't miss this opportunity to own a one of these hard to find classic Alfa Romeo's!
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- VIN: AR115410004661
- Item location: Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 49148
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Spider
- Color: Red
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Niki Lauda Edition
- Engine: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear