Extremely Rare 1 of 100 Built 1970 AMC Javelin SST 390 Trans Am Edition
1970 AMC Javelin SST 390 Trans Am
- Here is your opportunity to own what might be the hardest to find AMC ever built
- AMC had invested millions of dollars to campaign the Javelin against the big 3 in the SCCA Trans-Am Racing Series
- In turn, American Motors manufactured 100 of these special Mark Donohue Edition Javelin's for prospective customers
- This Example is one of the purest we have ever seen, rarely do these ever hit the open market
- the AMX Ram-Air 390ci/325hp Engine
- T-10 Hurst Competition 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Stunning Red/White/Blue paint scheme with period correct vinyl livery
- Black Vinyl SST Trim in flawless condition
- Trans-Am Front Lower Spoiler
- Trans-Am Rear Deck Spoiler
- SST Custom Interior
- 390 "Go Package", Ram Air Hood, Dual Exhaust, Power Front Brakes, and Handling Package
- Twin-Grip Differential
- 3.91:1 Axle Ratio
- Heavy Duty Engine Cooling
- Tachometer and 140mph Speedometer
- Power Steering
- Light and Visibility Group
- AM Radio
- Period Correct Modifications: American Racing Wheels, Side Exit Race Exhaust and Hoosier Tires
- Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of history!
- Underbody shots:https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM1suIbXWnrdix4KAmPxKD-cCWsXQUjw-DgYj3EWIYdkADNK2za6hizbTAxy0k3xQ?key=OGhMaDNTMGdCQkVEVjNEUlB4Q2trd3BTWHZKUEtR
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- VIN: A0M797X128865
- Item location: Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 35665
- Make: AMC
- Model: Javelin
- Trim: SST 390 Trans Am
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear