5-Window Coupe! GM 502ci Crate V8 (502hp) 5-Speed Manual, Currie 9in Posi, Disc
1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Street Rod "American Graffiti"
1932 Ford 5-Window
Check out this beautiful 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Street Rod! This '32 underwent a meticulous 4 year long build that was finished in 2019 and this coupe pays tribute to the famous Ford in the classic film American Graffiti! The Russ Nomore Fiberglass body, glossy Yellow Paint finish, Custom Pinstriping, Black Interior, Black Vinyl Roof Insert, Aluminum American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels, Front and Rear Fenders, Tilt-Out Windshield, and Polished Components all around are sure to turn heads wherever you go! Powering this Ford down the road is a GM 502ci V8 Crate Engine with GM Performance Aluminum Cylinder Heads, a Polished Dual Plane Intake Manifold, and a Demon 4-Barrel Carburetor sitting on top! The engine bay of this '32 is absolutely stunning and the multitude of polished components are sure to grab attention and your local car show! The Ceramic Coated Sanderson Exhaust Headers and Side Pipes rumble beautifully as you cruise this Ford around! Power is sent to the rear tires through a Richmond 5-Speed Manual Transmission and a Ford 9'' Rear End with 3.50 Gears and Posi! This coupe is an absolute blast to drive and there's plenty of power on tap! Cruise this '32 around town nicely thanks to the equipped Rack and Pinion Steering and Front Disc Brakes. This Ford is also equipped with an Electronic Parking Brake as well.
The interior of this '32 Ford looks gorgeous and it's in great condition! Take a look inside to see this Ford sporting Power Windows, Split-Bench Seating with Lap Belts, Black Vinyl Upholstery throughout, Black Carpeting, Tilt Steering Column, Polished 3-Point Steering Wheel, beautiful Dashboard Paintwork, Speedhut Gauges, Aftermarket Audio System, Hurst Floor Shifter, along with a nicely Carpeted Trunk! The underside of this Ford looks incredible like the rest of the vehicle! Take a look underneath to see the nice condition of the Chassis, Floors, Rear End, Driveshaft, Richmond Transmission, Explosion-Resistant Bellhousing, Engine Oil Pan, Rack and Pinion Steering, Independent Front Suspension with Polished Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms, Polished 3-Link Rear Suspension, along Adjustable Coilover Shocks on all four corners!
This 1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Street Rod is an amazing ride that's built for show and go! Traveling along with this Ford is a collection of Build Receipts, Manuals, Engine Paperwork, along with a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin! Any collector or enthusiast would love to own this '32 and it won't last long! Call us today before it's gone!
Built in 2019. Titled as a 1932 Ford.
Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway! 248-974-9513
Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1932 Ford 5-Window and over 200 other classics!
GM 502ci V8 Crate Engine
- 502 Specific Block
- 4 Bolt Mains
- Gen VI
- Gm OEM Hydraulic Roller Camshaft and Lifters
- Assault Racing Products Ignition Box
- Aluminum Tig Welded Radiator with Electric Fan on Thermostat Controller
Gm Performance Aluminum Heads
- Casting #: 12363391
- Crane "Gold" Full Aluminum Body Roller Rockers (1.70 Ratio)
- Stock GM Head Bolts
- Duel Valve Springs
- Viton Valve Seals
Demon 4-Barrel Carburetor
- CFM: 780
- Electric Choke
- Mechanical Secondaries
- Polished Dual Plane Intake Manifold
- Carburetor Fed by Braided Stainless Line and Earl AN Fittings
- Steel Fuel Cell Mounted in Trunk with Electric in Tank Pump
Richmond 4+1 5-Speed Manual Transmission
Transmission # 71 - 58112 "Richmond 4+1"
- Centerforce Clutch
- Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Style Clutch
- Explosion-Resistant Bellhousing
Front Suspension - Independent
Rear Suspension - 3-Link
- Both Front and Rear Coilovers Are Ride-Height and Dampening Adjustable with an Aluminum Body.
- Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Rack and Pinion Steering (Manual)
Ford 9" Rear End
- Ratio: Approximately 3.50:1
Front Wheels - 15"
Rear Wheels - 18"
American Racing "Torque Thrust"
Front Tires - 175/65R15
Rear Tires - 305/45R18
- Rear Tires Are Nitto "Extreme Drag Radials"
- Front Tires Are Yokohama Brand
Front Brakes - Disc
Rear Brakes - Drum
- All Flex Lines on Vehicle Are Braided Stainless Steel
- Front Calipers Look to Be Wilwood 4-Piston Polished and Milled
- Polished Thick Aluminum Dust/Beauty Shields for Front Brakes
- GM Style Master Cylinder Mounted Under Drivers Floorboard
- Sanderson Full Length Side Headers (Ceramic Coated)
- Glasspack Style
- Side Pipes Have Baffles in Them
- Paint is Excellent
- Reflection Behind Motor
- Chrome looks Amazing
- Pinstripes look Great
- Doors Operate Smoothly
- Fenders in Great Shape
- Black Interior
- Tilt Steering Column
- Dash looks Amazing
- Seat Belts
- Gauges are Clean
- Trunk Release
- Frame is Solid
- Brake Lines are Stainless
- Cross Bars look Great
- Electronic Parking Brake System
- Explosion-Proof Bell Housing
Don't miss out! Call Tom 7 days a week! 248-974-9513
- VIN: 1811032MO
- Item location: Plymouth, Michigan, United States
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 577
- Make: Ford
- Model: 5-Window
- SubModel: Coupe Street Rod "American Graffiti"
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe Street Rod "American Graffiti"
- Doors: 2
- Engine: 502 V8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean