Beautifully Restored 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix with Performance Modifications
1962 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Beautifully restored 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix, relive the glory days of the big bodied street machines
- Completely professionally restored about 10 years ago to a very high quality standard
- Cameo white over medium blue interior
- Bucket seats with floor console
- Tastefully modified to keep the stock appearance but upping the ante under the hood
- a balanced and blue printed 455ci motor
- 10.5:1 JE Compression ratio with Eagle H-Beam Rods
- Ported and Polished Edelbrock Aluminum Heads and Port-Matched Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
- Flat Tappet Competition Cams
- Barry Grant Demon Triple D Dix Shooter Carbs
- Ram Air long branch manifolds
- Custom 2.5" exhaust that sounds amazing
- Turbo 400 Transmission with B&M shifter
- High Performance Torque Converter
- 3.42 Limited Slip Diff
- Prior to the current owner, the car was under the same ownership for 30 years
- PHS Documents accompany the sale
- This Grand Prix starts, runs and drives beautifully. And not a slouch by any means.
- Don't miss this hard to find Grand Prix.
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- VIN: 962D2090
- Item location: Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 78421
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Grand Prix
- Color: White
- Type: Coupe
- Engine: 455
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear